Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome Entry

My name is Dionta Lyle better known as "DLYLE The Producer"; I am an aspiring Music Producer and Mix Engineer. I have a strong Drive and Passion for music like no other. Although, I have been making my own music since 15 years old, I was heavily moved by music as a young child. I am currently a student at Full Sail University, pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Recording Arts. I am eager to work with anyone and every one who shares a passion for music like I do. I love all genres of music. That includes everything from Country, Classical, Reggae, House, R&B, Rap, Caribbean, Soul, Rock, Alternative, and Gospel. My skills include Producing, Recording, and Mixing. If you’re interested in working together or networking feel free to contact me.


Dionta Lyle

No comments:

Post a Comment